Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Coffee Break

Coffee break just after lunch is a critical everyday event.

It is when you get out of the office and perhaps act like students with like-minded workmates. Gossips rife, and searching for the newly found hotness in amongst the seemingly bland office population is a comic relief from the tight situation which I am in. ( I am basically squashed between two seperate teams and it's all just becoming all too complicated.)
Especially finding out today the one of my close workmates are bound to leave the Joint Venture office next week is yet another bad news. (losing another lunch mate...)

What I find really funny about an office environment is how restrained everyone is. It sometimes feels as if I am the only one smiling at work. Below is a quote from my workmate, back when I was working at the head office.

"Stop smiling Grace you're at work."

No comments: